Forum

What cryptocurrencies to invest in for 2018?  

RSS

Roach
26/03/2018 9:15 pm  

I'm looking to add cryptocurrencies to my portfolio of investments which already include some stock options. I am very uneducated on crypto though, so I hope the forum will help me in general. However, my question for right now is - what should I be investing in crypto wise for this year? Should I do a range of currencies or go all in with one? Thanks in advance! 

ReplyQuote
Miranda
16/04/2018 12:32 am  

I wouldn't recommend getting avice from strangers on the itnernet. Most "Traders" nowadays are people who think their big shot investors but really don't know much about the market. Whether you get advice or not, it is a gamble. So do your own research wherever possible.

ReplyQuote
admin
Member Admin
16/04/2018 3:33 pm  

Hi again Roach, 

Cryptocurrencies represent a very new class of asset that is at the present time highly speculative and highly volatile. This creates significant investment risk that is only compounded by the existence of more transactional risk than most are used to due to the lack of any safety net in decentralized, blockchain based systems. You only want to allocate a very small percentage of your overall investing activity to such a class of alternative investments, and within that you should probably seek to diversify further - although with the overall risk staying largely the same that measure can be considered somewhat moot. 

As Miranda has suggested, Doing Your Own Research (DYOR) is paramount but you can have a look at some of our reports in the Learning Center if you need some ideas. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register